Lifelong Right of Occupation - Antonius Residenz
This apartment forms part of a popular retirement scheme including assisted living & frail care, known as "Antonius Residenz" centrally located in the CBD of Swakopmund.
Antonius Residenz is owned by and associated to the Roman Catholic Church.
Life rights to use the apartment is alienated on behalf of right-holders by the Antonius Residenz Trust, which retains 20% of the proceeds of a future sale.
The unit is walking distance to all amenities
First floor unit facing west.
65 years & older to qualify.
No smoking in rooms allowed.
Levies include :
- Cleaning services once a week
- Laundry services once a week
- Basic medical care ( Regular attention by
- Insurance on the property ( including
- 24 hour security
- 24 hour registered nurse on the premises
- 24 hour panic button and medical
Stove and Fridge is not your responsibility when broken.
A shuttle service to Platz am Meer twice a month.
A shuttle service to the doctor.
Dietician and physiotherapist on the premises.
Daily cooked meals available for extra cost.
Lovely secluded and wind protected garden with beautiful dining room and living room.
- Property Type Retirement Village
- Beds 1
- Bath 1
- Building Size 40m²
- Stand Size
- Levy ± 5154