Lifelong Right of Occupation - Antonius Residenz
This apartment forms part of a popular retirement scheme including assisted living & frail care, known as "Antonius Residenz" centrally located in the CBD of Swakopmund.
Antonius Residenz is owned by and associated to the Roman Catholic Church.
Life rights to use the apartment is alienated on behalf of right-holders by the Antonius Residenz Trust, which retains 20% of the proceeds of a future sale.
The unit is walking distance to all amenities
Ground floor bachelor unit with direct access into a lovely well maintained garden.
65 years & older to qualify.
No smoking in rooms allowed.
Lovely dining room with daily fully cooked meals available and sunny entertainment areas for reading or communicating with other residents.
Levies include :
- Cleaning services once a week
- Laundry services once a week
- Basic medical care ( Regular attention by
- Insurance on the property ( including
- 24 hour security
- 24 hour registered nurse on the premises
- 24 hour panic button and medical
- Property Type Retirement Village
- Beds 1
- Bath 1
- Building Size 31m²
- Stand Size
- Levy ± 3768